In case the NVC gets the accepted I-129F petition before it gets the I-130 petition, new NVC have a tendency to processes the I-129F petition. S. Embassy or Consulate in the united states where the wedding happened. If for example the wedding happened in the united states, the newest NVC will send the latest petition towards the You.S. Embassy or Consulate one to facts visas about international-citizen partner’s country from nationality. In case the matrimony took place for the a country that doesn’t provides a beneficial You.S. Embassy, or even the Embassy or Consulate does not question visas, the NVC will send this new petition to your You.S. Embassy otherwise Consulate one typically process visas having residents of the country. Such as for instance, in case your relationship took place in Iran the spot where the U.S. does not have an enthusiastic Embassy or Consulate, the fresh petition might possibly be delivered to Poultry.
Brand new U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you, the international-resident mate, tend to use will give you specific rules, plus, which place to go with the necessary medical test. Throughout your interview, ink-free, digital fingerprint scans might be taken. Certain visa applications need subsequent management handling, which takes more hours following the charge applicant’s interview because of the a good Consular Manager.
Eligible students FaydalД± iГ§erik of K-step three visa individuals could possibly get submit an application for K-4 visas. Separate software must be submitted for every single K charge applicant, each K visa applicant must pay the fresh visa app payment.
You, the overseas-resident lover, (and you will qualified pupils obtaining K-4 visas) will be required to bring another forms and you will data files in order to the fresh charge interview:
- Done Form DS-160, On line Nonimmigrant Visa Software. You (and people eligible youngsters applying for K-4 visas) must: (1) done Form DS-160 and (2) printing the DS-160 confirmation webpage to create into the intervew.
- A good passport legitimate to have visit the usa in accordance with a legitimacy big date at the very least half a year beyond your intended several months of remain in the us (except if nation-particular plans give exemptions).
- Civil data files – the first(s) (or specialized duplicates) and you may photocopies of your own adopting the:
- Delivery certificate
- Marriage certificate on the wedding toward You.S. citizen companion
- Divorce otherwise dying certificate(s) of any earlier mate(s)
- Cops permits out of your introduce country away from house and all sorts of regions the place you provides lived to have six months or more while the age sixteen. (Cops permits also are required for accompanying college students age sixteen otherwise old.)
- Scientific examination (vaccinations is actually elective, discover lower than)
- Evidence of financing (Means We-134, Affidavit off Support tends to be expected)
Note: The fresh new consular officer could possibly get require facts, like relationships photographs or any other facts the relationship to your U.S. citizen partner is genuine. Data files when you look at the foreign languages, aside from the text of the nation the spot where the software happens, will likely be interpreted. Applicants is always to sample the visa interview all of the modern civil documents, such as for instance birth and you may marriage permits including legible photocopies of documents and you may translations. Fresh documents and you can translations might be returned.
Remark Even more You.S. Embassy/Consulate-Specific Advice
There is certainly additional tips to possess gathering paperwork you’ll need for your K visa interview. Feedback U.S. Embassy/Consulate-Specific Instructions here, knowing just what extra requirements there are, if any.
Medical Examination and you will Inoculation Standards
Within the finding your way through the fresh new interview, individuals should plan and you may complete a health examination. Through to the issuance out of a keen immigrant otherwise K visa, most of the candidate, irrespective of many years, need to proceed through a health examination and therefore need to be performed of the an enthusiastic licensed committee medical practitioner. You will be offered guidelines away from medical inspections throughout the U.S. Embassy or Consulate the place you will sign up for your visa, plus information about signed up panel physicians. Find Medical Test to find out more, along with a listing of panel physicians of the nation, and regularly expected concerns.